Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Captain America shield

I have had a lot of people asking if I could make some of their favorite character items from different movies, books, video games, or comics.  I love to make that kind of stuff!  It has been very fun to make things out of plastic lately.
Several people recently have been asking about the Captain America shield.  I had some help with this one.  Thanks Cory and Jake for their expertise on the CNC and programming.  I always do everything by hand so it was kind of cool to have some stuff made from the CNC, it always turns out so perfect.


I had some of my very nice friends do some work to CNC etch the logo onto a piece of acrylic.  Then, after a little time in the oven, put it into a mold to give it that nice shield shape.

It looks pretty nice with a little bit of automotive paint on the back side.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful work made a cane with detachable bone head and spear head witch also goes together and form a very formidable dagger very nice. Good work

    ReplyDelete